A huge thanks to everyone for their continued support for PaigeeDraw! Since the launch on December 17th, 2010 PaigeeDraw has increased its fanbase by 5000 people!
Paige Rohrick started working on PaigeeDraw in October 2009. Paige decided to create PaigeeDraw, to help others learn how to draw. For over a year she worked evenings after school and weekends drawing / redrawing and starting over. At one point Paige Rohrick had finished the application, but decided to start over from scratch because she felt she could make it better.
Her work seems to be paying off. Since launch over 10,000 people have downloaded PaigeeDraw.
Thank you to everyone who has joined the PaigeeDraw Manga / Anime / Cosplay community on facebook. To everyone that has send in their pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, to everyone who has uploaded pictures to facebook, shared in discussions, sent links, added comments, and shared PaigeeDraw with their friends.
- PaigeeDraw 1.2 will be released in the next 2 weeks to iTunes. PaigeeDraw 1.2 now includes boys as well as Chibis. The new version has over twice the content as the original release. A bug fix is also implemented that will fix the bug where the application closes or will not open.
- Paige is currently working on PaigeeDraw 1.3. This new release will add more Characters, Faces, Chibis and may even contain a "Fashion" section.
- PaigeeDraw Korea 1.2 is currently being translated. Expect this application to be available by mid February.
- PaigeeDraw Japan 1.2 is currently being translated. Expect this application to be available in March.
- Paige is presently working on PaigeeDraw Version 2. This application is schedule to be release in the summer of 2011.
- Join in on the discussion forums.
- Upload your drawings to facebook
- Upload your cosplay photos to facebook
- Suggest discussion topics.
- Add your links.
- Get your copy of PaigeeDraw Free or PaigeeDraw Pro on iTunes!
- and remember to rate PaigeeDraw 5 stars on iTunes!
Learn how to draw!